Saturday, January 28, 2012, 12:37 AM
Hole in the Sky.
"Don't you think families are a kind of fantasy, a curse of sorts? Think about it. Just how many children suffer because they're bound to their family? There exists parents who treat their children as objects in the name of love, abusing them. They love only themselves, yet children must love their parents solely because they're family, and must love their siblings as well."
Not that I have any reason to feel animosity towards my family, but I thought that this was rather interesting an insight.



Profile

“The only horrible thing in the world is ennui.”
Claire, perfunctory student. I sometimes blog when I am burdened with terrible ennui.

Blogskins | Portfolio | Tumblr | Icons | Ask.fm

Tagboard

Archives

Credits

Layout: yours truly; icons: 1 2, 3, 4 5, 6, 7, 8. Best viewed in 1440 x 810 pixels screen resolution, Google Chrome.