Saturday, December 01, 2012, 11:57 AM
Favourable facts.

Tis' a tragedy (nah not really) but since I have close to nothing else to remark on, allow me to begin this entry with a picture of a fantastic assemble courtesy of Alexander Wang.

And the only subjectively spectacular news I have would be that I am finally fully finished with my finals, free to be fittingly felicitousness and fervent with frolic.

On the other hand, this otherwise favourable turn of events is marred by only one factor: hall-related responsibilities. I don't mind them; I merely bear contempt towards having to carry them out during the precious holidays.



Profile

“The only horrible thing in the world is ennui.”
Claire, perfunctory student. I sometimes blog when I am burdened with terrible ennui.

Blogskins | Portfolio | Tumblr | Icons | Ask.fm

Tagboard

Archives

Credits

Layout: yours truly; icons: 1 2, 3, 4 5, 6, 7, 8. Best viewed in 1440 x 810 pixels screen resolution, Google Chrome.