Thursday, January 03, 2013, 8:47 AM
Isn't it obvious that if your hypothesis (and for you, that term is already a kind euphemism) cannot be justified even with the myriad of convoluted reasons you give then perhaps whatever (bullshit) you believe in should be rendered false or at least highly improbable?

Not sure if I should feel more appalled or amused at the amount of sheer asininity around me... And I also reckon some people ought to be banned from writing for all of eternity either because the things they write are shit or they write like shit or worse, both.



Profile

“The only horrible thing in the world is ennui.”
Claire, perfunctory student. I sometimes blog when I am burdened with terrible ennui.

Blogskins | Portfolio | Tumblr | Icons | Ask.fm

Tagboard

Archives

Credits

Layout: yours truly; icons: 1 2, 3, 4 5, 6, 7, 8. Best viewed in 1440 x 810 pixels screen resolution, Google Chrome.