Tuesday, March 08, 2011, 8:40 AM
The saddest of crackpot theories come from (the) superannuated.
Judging from my deplorably low productivity level and lackadaisical attempts at churning out decent entries I ought to retire for ever but I can't quit and/or I ought not to quit; at the very least not until my 'A' levels which is roughly 8 months away - I'm really just doing this for my essays I reckon plus dear friends who need to kill boredom online.

I admit that I sound terribly incoherent and like the epitome of a pseudo-blogger, but well, this is after all the mere by-product of procrastination and ennui and besides, sprouting half-nonsense ought to be the privilege of pollyannaish procrastinators in the first place do you not agree?



Profile

“The only horrible thing in the world is ennui.”
Claire, perfunctory student. I sometimes blog when I am burdened with terrible ennui.

Blogskins | Portfolio | Tumblr | Icons | Ask.fm

Tagboard

Archives

Credits

Layout: yours truly; icons: 1 2, 3, 4 5, 6, 7, 8. Best viewed in 1440 x 810 pixels screen resolution, Google Chrome.