Friday, June 03, 2011, 5:41 AM
We could live on just our thoughts and food.
2 random sentiments that occurred to me today
1. During class:I wonder what possessed me to ever consider taking H2 lit in the first place (fine it was my disinclination to academic exertion but it would seem that I was gravely mistaken).

2. On the bus: Um lady why do you smell like the fish market two in the afternoon? I mean, I have nothing against those with unfortunate body odour but I do mind when you had to, of all places in the relatively non-crowded bus, stand in front of me, leaving me to tolerate olfactory agony throughout the whole bloody trip. And would you please ask your boyfriend to stop playing with your hair? Feel free to engage in PDA but I really wouldn't like your dandruff on my arm.

3 notable gastronomical endeavours of the day before
1. Oysters and veal at Astons Prime

2. Milk tea from Full House (so delightful a discovery I could cry - I had thought it disappeared off the face of the earth for ever after the only outlet I knew closed down - I like it enough to have it for the 3rd time this week)

3. Canelé macarons (hazelnut, feuillitine, pistache, 70% guanaja)



Profile

“The only horrible thing in the world is ennui.”
Claire, perfunctory student. I sometimes blog when I am burdened with terrible ennui.

Blogskins | Portfolio | Tumblr | Icons | Ask.fm

Tagboard

Archives

Credits

Layout: yours truly; icons: 1 2, 3, 4 5, 6, 7, 8. Best viewed in 1440 x 810 pixels screen resolution, Google Chrome.