Monday, June 13, 2011, 5:31 AM
Because slaughter is still slaughter.
I shall never understand the fuss people are kicking up over the issue of dog meat. Not that I really care whether it becomes legal in Singapore or not so long as I am free to enjoy my chicken and salmon or whatever, but I really wouldn't mind having a bite or two out of dog meat to find out what it tastes like. No, it doesn't really bother me that people keep it as pets - people keep fish and frogs and even chicken as pets but no one's ever given a rat's ass about them. Oh sure you could happily ignore how the fish you ate for lunch this afternoon died of anoxia but then you start bashing people for being inhumane simply because they consume dog meat. This hypocrisy is every bit as revolting as it is laughable.



Profile

“The only horrible thing in the world is ennui.”
Claire, perfunctory student. I sometimes blog when I am burdened with terrible ennui.

Blogskins | Portfolio | Tumblr | Icons | Ask.fm

Tagboard

Archives

Credits

Layout: yours truly; icons: 1 2, 3, 4 5, 6, 7, 8. Best viewed in 1440 x 810 pixels screen resolution, Google Chrome.