Saturday, July 23, 2011, 5:02 AM
The happy fool and the happy spectator.
How wonderfully fascinating it is to witness fools dig their own grave with such fervent alacrity! Their obliviousness which knows no bounds amuses me to no end. While they bask in pitiable ignorance, we as the privileged audience shall feel most obliged to continue enjoying the little performance they have so willingly put on for us. As for the protagonist, the more you think you gain the more you actually lose, and why should we not joyfully take pleasure in that? I do admit that this reeks of schadenfreude, but then again, we have more reasons than not to feel unkind towards you. You have done us all the most insupportable vexation and thus my happy little fool the burden you do not realise you bear is rightly yours.

p/s I think I might be too damn good at pretending to sound diabolical trololol.

p/s/s Well a friend once mentioned she doesn't understand what the blazes I'm blogging about and well to that the only thing I've got to say is that one shouldn't bother because it was never my intention for most of my rants to be wholly understood in the first place for I reckon the price of handling out information so cheaply may prove costly.



Profile

“The only horrible thing in the world is ennui.”
Claire, perfunctory student. I sometimes blog when I am burdened with terrible ennui.

Blogskins | Portfolio | Tumblr | Icons | Ask.fm

Tagboard

Archives

Credits

Layout: yours truly; icons: 1 2, 3, 4 5, 6, 7, 8. Best viewed in 1440 x 810 pixels screen resolution, Google Chrome.