Sunday, August 07, 2011, 5:27 AM
All that does not matter.
“First off, are humans self-centered creatures or do they put others first? I think I’m going to answer that with your average ‘it depends.’ Things are interesting precisely because they differ from case to case. Are humans good or evil at heart? Which one will prevail, reason or desires? Which one will be the last to remain, hope or despair? Humans cannot answer these questions for sure — and that’s why they’re interesting.”
I was contemplating whether or not I ought to switch to tumblr because tumblr is best suited for the lazy type of blogger anyway... unless, with all due respect, you think randomly scouring the internet/stalking others' tumblr and then posting 10 random pictures a day (though I prolly would just be posting quotes from the texts I read and no I am currently not following any tumblr blog) and the like is admirably hardworking. Well, to each his own I suppose.



Profile

“The only horrible thing in the world is ennui.”
Claire, perfunctory student. I sometimes blog when I am burdened with terrible ennui.

Blogskins | Portfolio | Tumblr | Icons | Ask.fm

Tagboard

Archives

Credits

Layout: yours truly; icons: 1 2, 3, 4 5, 6, 7, 8. Best viewed in 1440 x 810 pixels screen resolution, Google Chrome.