Wednesday, July 18, 2012, 11:07 AM
Electric Shocked.
If I could have Krystal's whole stage wardrobe I could die happy. I think I foam a little at the mouth every time she performs on stage. Her outfits are simply the best! Her stylist has terrific taste and I honestly cannot find any other style source so closely aligned with my preferences and inclinations. For the record, I've never been into anything too girly, and I regarded pink with great disdain though that has waned slightly in past years due to my pink-loving friends.

Love everything from the skull hair clip to the tee and jeans and necklace!!

THE BOOTS!!!


HOLY SHIT I NEED THOSE SHOES CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE SHE GOT THOSE.


Pretty boring assemble actually but she's hot so it's okay.

Lovely sweater.


Nice accessories! 

And waist pouch!!

EVERYTHING IS DOPE CAN YOU SEE THOSE EYEBALL RINGS?!!



Profile

“The only horrible thing in the world is ennui.”
Claire, perfunctory student. I sometimes blog when I am burdened with terrible ennui.

Blogskins | Portfolio | Tumblr | Icons | Ask.fm

Tagboard

Archives

Credits

Layout: yours truly; icons: 1 2, 3, 4 5, 6, 7, 8. Best viewed in 1440 x 810 pixels screen resolution, Google Chrome.