Friday, July 20, 2012, 4:35 AM
Is there anything more despicable than time-wasting louts that make you do so much shit and don't even ask for it in the end, but you can't quite not do it because if they do ask for it the crushing burden of fault falls solely on you?

And does it not vex you that you sometimes can't quite condemn two-faced reprobates for their hypocrisy because of the common courtesy that civility, however spurious, demands from them?

And and does it not vex you that you would really like to defenestrate (oh, how I love this word so) them from the 99th floor but you don't because it's illegal to rid the world of vermin simply because they look like humans?

I'd rant more but I can't quite seem to stay coherent (not even sure if I was making any sense) and then it becomes a tad too R21 gory, so...





Profile

“The only horrible thing in the world is ennui.”
Claire, perfunctory student. I sometimes blog when I am burdened with terrible ennui.

Blogskins | Portfolio | Tumblr | Icons | Ask.fm

Tagboard

Archives

Credits

Layout: yours truly; icons: 1 2, 3, 4 5, 6, 7, 8. Best viewed in 1440 x 810 pixels screen resolution, Google Chrome.