Saturday, August 25, 2012, 4:25 AM
A child of ennui and grief.
嘆く

Occasionally I sketch quite a fair bit when I get bored enough. I was pretty devastated when my external hard drive died, bringing along 60 or so drafts along with it. I decided then that perhaps saving it online would be a more reliable method of retaining the data. I ought to let you know that none of them will likely be of any good; most of them are usually very rough sketches lazily done within ten minutes or so. It is my wish though, to one day possess an adequate level of skill such that I may create works I could be proud of.



Profile

“The only horrible thing in the world is ennui.”
Claire, perfunctory student. I sometimes blog when I am burdened with terrible ennui.

Blogskins | Portfolio | Tumblr | Icons | Ask.fm

Tagboard

Archives

Credits

Layout: yours truly; icons: 1 2, 3, 4 5, 6, 7, 8. Best viewed in 1440 x 810 pixels screen resolution, Google Chrome.