Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 10:17 AM
The only thing I'll never regret about taking a film module would be that it introduces me to brilliant films such as Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho. It leaves one to ponder over why one even watches crappy films in the first place. At this point I feel most inclined to denounce the Transformers movies as one of the most incorrigibly asinine movies I've ever watched - each second of the infernal idiocy lays your braincells to eternal damnation and I must insist on being dramatic for only hyperboles are sufficient enough to describe the inadequacy of terrible films.



Profile

“The only horrible thing in the world is ennui.”
Claire, perfunctory student. I sometimes blog when I am burdened with terrible ennui.

Blogskins | Portfolio | Tumblr | Icons | Ask.fm

Tagboard

Archives

Credits

Layout: yours truly; icons: 1 2, 3, 4 5, 6, 7, 8. Best viewed in 1440 x 810 pixels screen resolution, Google Chrome.