Thursday, September 20, 2012, 1:00 PM
Let us have our rail tracer.
Thoughts better represented as points:
- What if we knew we were in a trap too deep already but we fail to desire escape
- Sounds like masochism but that's not quite where we are going
- As one of the fundamental rules of economics annoyingly state, we are presumed to have infinite wants but finite resources
- No wonder so many people are committing suicide at Bedok Reservoir trololol
- Not my intention to belittle anyone's death by the way I mean why would one even bother mocking someone one doesn't give a shit about - there is no satisfaction derived from that
- But they should show the reservoir a little respect yeah
- Oh but that doesn't mean they should switch to train suicides either; how terribly inconsiderate it is to disrupt the train service at peak hours bloody hell you're going to make everyone late for anything and everything!!
- And imagine the cleaning up the blood on the tracks...
- Taking into account how the tracks in Singapore has so many pebbles, I wonder if they have to wipe every one if they do get stained...
- THE NEW POCKY SUCKS BRING BACK THE OLD STRAWBERRY YOU HORRID FLACCID CARBUNCLES!!! :'(
“The only horrible thing in the world is ennui.”
Claire, perfunctory student. I sometimes blog when I am burdened with terrible ennui.
Blogskins | Portfolio | Tumblr | Icons | Ask.fm
Layout: yours truly
Best viewed in 1440 x 810 pixels screen resolution, Google Chrome.